Applications are invited for qualified and experienced individual to take up the position of Secondary Curriculum Officer within the Department of Education
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant undergraduate or post graduate qualification.
- Teaching and or adult education experience.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, the Pasifika and NZ or education sector.
- Demonstrated experience in improving learning outcomes for students with special needs.
- Successful leadership experience that has led to improved systems processes and accelerated outcomes.
- Experience in facilitating to diverse audiences
This position is suited for an individual with a wide experience in the required level and are willing to work in a remote environment.
The position is contracted for 3 years and is based in Tokelau.
Employment package are subject to Tokelau Public Service Manual but can be negotiated depending on qualifications and experiences.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please provide a covering letter and curriculum vitae and forward it through no later than Friday 29th September 2017.
Mr Fulitusitapu Alovaka Mr. Aleta Aleta
Deputy Director of Education Director of Education
Department of Education Department of Education
Fakaofo USP Center Atafu USP Campus
Fakaofo, TOKELAU Atafu, Tokelau
Ph: (+690) 22178
Please contact the following person for further information and/or the job description,