The Tokelau Department of Finance is committed to improving public financial management in Tokelau as well as providing quality
support and services for everyone. As part of this we are seeking to employ under fixed term contracts suitably qualified individuals to
fill the following position:-
FINANCE MANAGER – ATAFU, TOKELAU
(Travel to the Finance main Office in Apia maybe required at times)
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Skills Required
- Ensure all transactions are processed correctly
- Provide regular monthly reports
- Assist with opening accounts andprovide customer support
- Train cashiers/tellers on an ongoing basis
- Previous banking experience is essential;
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking including teller/cashier, and experience in Branch Management;
- Experience in reviewing and setting up financial processes is highly desirable.
- Degree in any of the following areas, Commerce, Finance or Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Those with tertiary qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Appropriate training will be provided from time to time.
- Clean police record is essential.
Attractive salaries commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful applicants. Salaries will
be in accordance with the Tokelau Public Service Salary Framework.
If you are interested and suitably qualified, please submit your CV, including the contact details of two referees (preferably email
addresses) to the following address no later than July 26 th , 2019
Director of Finance
Tokelau Apia Liaison Office
SNPF Plaza, Level 1.1, Beach Road, Apia
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to the Director of Finance on the above email address.