GOVERNMENT OF TOKELAU
Secondary School Teacher _ Matiti School
Applications are invited for qualified and experienced school teachers to take up the following vacant teaching positions in Tokelau.
1. Secondary School Mathematics Teacher (1 position).
Qualifications and Experience:
Preferred applicants to have -minimum qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in multi level teaching
- Has minimum 5 years of teaching Mathematics at secondary level
- Has a minimum qualification, Diploma in Teaching, majoring in Mathematics or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Have had at least 5 years of teaching experience in the secondary school levels
This position is suited for individuals with a wide experience in teaching in the secondary levels and are willing to work in a remote environment.
The positions are contracted for 3 years and are all based in Tokelau.
Employment package are subject to Tokelau Public Service Manual but can be negotiated depending on qualifications and experiences.
If you are interested in applying for these teaching positions, please provide a covering letter and curriculum vitae and forward it through no later than the 26th August 2017
Mr. Aleta Aleta Mr.Fulitusitapu Alovaka
Director of Education National Assessment Coordinator
Department of Education Department of Education
Atafu USP Center Fakaofo, USP Center
Atafu, TOKELAU Fakaofo, TOKELAU
Ph: (+690) 22178 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the following person for further information and/or the job description,