Applications are invited for qualified and experienced individuals to take up the following vacant
position in Tokelau.
1. University of the South Pacific Coordinator (1 position).
Main roles and responsibilities
The USP Coordinator role is to assist in enhancing the teaching and learning and to contribute to
raising student achievement.. It is expected that the USP Coordinator will contribute to:
1. Manage the enrolment and registration of students for USP courses and programmes
2. Facilitate timely receipt, distribution and sending conveyance of course materials,
internal assessments and external assessments for students
3. Source information of courses and programmes offered at USP and promote these
throughout the nuku
4. Establish and coordinate tutorial schedule to support DFL course provisions.
5. Administrate and coordinate USP Centre
6. Report regularly to the Director of Education
Preferred applicants to-:
- Communicate and write well in both Tokelauan and English
- Be highly motivated and can work well as part of a team in raising student achievement.
The positions is contracted for 3 years and is based in Tokelau.
Employment package are subject to Tokelau Public Service Manual but can be negotiated
depending on qualifications and experiences.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please provide a covering letter and
curriculum vitae and forward it through the following persons no later than the 26 th August 2017
Mr. Aleta Aleta Mr. Fulitusitapu Alovaka
Director of Education National Assessment Coordinator
Department of Education Department of Education
Atafu USP Center Fakaofo, USP Center
Atafu, TOKELAU Fakaofo, TOKELAU
Ph: (+690) 22178 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the following person for further information and/or the job description,