Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experience applicants to the position of Support
Services Officer (Freights & Admin) with the Department of Transport and Support Services, Tokelau
The Support Services Officer (Freights & Admin) will contribute to the achievement of department
goals through the provision of effective and efficient services in the areas of procurement and freight
collection, data processing and analysis, administration and other areas assigned from time to time.
This position reports to: (i) Manager Procurement; and (ii) Manager Support Services.
The successful applicant must satisfy the following requirements:
- Tertiary level qualification in accounting, finance, business administration or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in a comparable environment
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Samoan
- Team player, multi-skill and with the ability to give accurate and precise attention to details
- Knowledge and understanding of Tokelau culture and long-term strategic vision
This is a permanent position based at the Tokelau-Apia Liaison Office in Apia, Samoa. The successful
applicant may be required to travel between Samoa and Tokelau if and when required.
Salary shall be in accordance with the Tokelau Public Service Salary Framework.
Interested applicants MUST submit the following: (i) Cover letter outlining your suitability for the
position; (ii) updated curriculum vitae; and names and contact details (phone and email) of 3
professional referees; one must be your current or most recent supervisor/manager.
Please submit your application to address below (preferably by email):
Mr Kele Lui
HR Manager, National
Tokelau Office, Apia, SAMOA
Applications must be received before 4.00 pm, Friday, 15 th October, 2021. Please contact the above
email address if required a copy of the job description. Late applications will not be considered.