Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced individual to take up the position of the
Tokelau Department of Education Administration Office Manager.
The overall purpose of the TDOE Administration Office Manager is to ensure effective
coordination of functions around human resource, finance, procurement and school operations
logistics and programs thus contributing to quality education in Tokelau. The key areas of
Qualifications and Experience:
- Procurement and asset management
- School Operations Logistics
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resource Administration
The individual suitable for this position must have a relevant undergraduate or post graduate
qualification. Experience in Teaching and Educational Administration would be an advantage.
There is also the expectation that the suitable applicant for this position:
- is self-directed and self-starting
- is able to see ahead, think strategically and be responsive to constant shifts in context
- is skilled with Microsoft office applications, particularly high level of word processing and excel sheet design and function
- is able to travel from time to time within Tokelau
- has proven experience in office administration including financial management
- has proven experience as a human resources manager/administrator
- has proven experiences in HR policy development, recruitment processes particularly in Education
- has outstanding communication in spoken and written Tokelau language, as well as English, and with great interpersonal skills
- has the ability to handle data with accuracy, attention to detail and confidence
- has good organizational and time management skills
- has an understanding of the Tokelau Public Service processes and policies will be an advantage
This position is suited for an individual with a wide experience in the required level and who is
willing to work in a remote environment.
The position is contracted for 3 years and is based in Atafu, Tokelau.
The employment package is subject to Tokelau Public Service Manual and Salary Scale but can
be negotiated depending on qualifications and experiences.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please provide a covering letter and curriculum
vitae and forward it through to the following individuals no later than Wednesday the 20th
. Evidences of at least 3 referees is required.
Ms Elaine Lameta Mr. Kelekolio Lui
Director of Education Manager
Department of Education National Human Resource
Atafu, TOKELAU Tokelau Apia Liaison Office
Email: email@example.com Apia, SAMOA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the same persons above for further information and/or the job description for this